Power Yoga offers a range of different yoga class styles and options to meet you where you are. Whether you've never taken a yoga class before, or you're a seasoned yoga veteran, our yoga classes are both accessible and challenging.
- The heart enlarges.
- The heart increases its stroke volume.
- Oxygen is used more efficiently resulting in increased fat burning during exercise.
- Reduced risks in developing diabetes and other diseases.
- Increase in good cholesterol, decrease in bad cholesterol.
- More efficient cardiovascular system.
- A positive body composition change, more muscle less fat.
- Better chance of maintaining healthy weight later in life.
- Help in coping with all emotional and psychological stress.
What are the of cardiovascular benefits?
- Aerobic exercise conditions the heart and lungs by increasing the oxygen available to the body and by enabling the to use oxygen more efficiently. It is only one factor in a total program of risk reduction; examples of othe factors are high blood pressure, cigarette smoking and high cholesterol level.
What are the additional benefits?
In addition to cardiovascular benefits, other benefits of aerobic exercise include:
- Control of body fat.(Aerobic exercise in conjunction with strength training and a proper diet will reduce body fat.)
- Incresed resistance to fatigue and extra energy.
- Toned muscles and increased lean body mass.
- Decreased tension and aid in sleeping.
- Increased general stamina.
- Pshycological benefits- exercise improves mood, reduces depression and anxiety.
What are the types of aerobics?
- Jazz (Floor)
- Step board
Can I do aerobics and Yoga?
Of course yes. Anyone and Everyone from the age 6 to 65 can do because it’s a natural workout and under the guidance of certified trainers. People who are suffering from any bone problem can consult to the physician or trainer.